Tuesday, May 22, 2012


@GlobalSoulTruck
Well it's a sad day for the Food Truck Stalkers.
Our favorite truck is leaving L.A.
And alas I have experienced my last food coma induced by the simply sublime Shrimp Toastie.
Yes, Jessica, Christina and the Global Soul truck are moving to the bay area.
This is clearly San Francisco's gain and L.A.'s loss.
 And while I will look for them when I visit the Bay Area, that's just not often enough.
But I understand that a brick and mortar establishment may be in the works and if that happens, I'll make a special trip up there just to try it.
As if a foodie like myself needs a reason to go to San Fran!
But I have to say I can see the fit. These ladies are originally from there and their brand of cuisine is a perfect mach for the spectacular culinary landscape of SF.
So good luck ladies.
We wish you much success.
We wish you so much success that you'll just have to open another restaurant here in L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment