Thursday, September 15, 2011

An Italian Deli on Wheels

Who doesn't love a good Italian deli sandwich?
Nobody with any taste that's who!
Rosa's Bella Cuccina came to our workplace.
What I really liked about this truck is that I could smell it before I even got out of the building.
Our entire lobby was filled with that awesome aroma of fresh pasta sauces and italian herbs being prepared.

I tried their #1 sandwich in slider form. My partner got the bigger version. She couldn't finish it.
This sandwich is a wonderful combination of Proscuitto, Buffalo Mozzarella and, marinated sun dried tomatoes on ciabatta bread. Simple but awesome!
I also tried their special of the day which was an Italian sausage and peppers sandwich. Not quite the masterpiece that the #1 is but worth eating just the same.
I can't wait for this one to come back. Just wish I would have tried them sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment